Back To Basketball
Indoor Domestic ‘Back to Basketball’ Skills Sessions (Girls & Boys Ages 5-16)
⇨ 45 minute indoor skills sessions LEAD by Broncos BigV Players and VJBL Coaches.
⇨ Suited for those new to basketball and casual players looking to sharpen their skills before domestic resumes in December.
⇨ Seperate Girls and Boys groups.
⇨ 4 sessions across two weeks. Attend as many as you like.
⇨ $5.00 per participant, per session.
⇨ All sessions operated under strict COVID19 requirements and Basketball Victoria Guidelines.
NEW SESSIONS ADDED: Monday 7th, Wednesday 9th, Monday 14th, Wednesday 16th December
4:30-5:15pm Ages 5-7 & Ages 8-10
5:30-6:15pm Ages 11-13 & 14-16
Ages 5-7 Click Here
Ages 8-10 Click Here
Ages 11-13 Click Here
Ages 14-16 Click Here
- ‣Please ensure you have your ticket and QR code printed or available to display on your mobile phone at check-in.
- ‣Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled start time to prevent crowding at the entry points. Doors will not be opened until this time. Please wait at your car if you arrive early.
- ‣Each participant will be limited to one (1) spectator. This is due to capacity limits at the venue.
- ‣Participants to bring their own basketball and drink bottle.
- ‣Participants must wear facemasks to and from the venue. They can be removed during activities.
Domestic Basketball Returns
We are extremely excited to return to Domestic basketball in the next few weeks.
Please follow each link below to find out more:
If you are already connected to a Junior Domestic Club, they will contact you soon in regards to teams and training.
All games and competitions will follow strict coronavirus restrictions. More information will follow in the next few weeks.
Junior Domestic – December 5th
Senior Domestic – November 25th
Last Step from 11:59PM November 22 Statewide:
Indoor Community Sport – Contact or Non-Contact
- Patron cap of up to 100 people
- Group or class size of up to 20 people
- Density quotient of 1 per 4m2
Subject to ongoing advice from Victoria’s Chief Health Officer/Victorian Government, Basketball Victoria and the Hume City Council.