School Holiday Clinics - Registrations Now Open!
Back to Basketball Skill Sessions
29th June – 10th July
- 2×90 minute sessions each day to choose from!
- Morning and Afternoon Sessions
- Book via Trybooking
- 20 spaces available for each session
- Sessions lead by Cecil Exum, and more!
- $20 per session
- To be able to attend the session, you MUST register and pay online
- Participants will be greeted by BBA Staff members upon arrival. Please have QR code (sent when you register) to be scanned.
- Participants must bring their own basketball and drink bottle.
- Sanitise hands and basketball before and after session.
- Parents/Guardians can stay for the session, however they have to stay for the entire session and will not be able to come and go from the stadium.
- Doors for entry will open: 10.10am for morning session, and 12.40pm for afternoon session.
- Doors will close 10.30am for morning session and 1.00pm for afternoon session.
- For pick up, doors will open at 11.50am for the morning session and 2.20pm for the afternoon session
- Participants cannot stay inside the stadium or foyer area during the breaks between sessions or after the final session for cleaning purposes.
- There are no lunch orders, can the canteen will NOT be open.
Advanced Ball Handling- “Dribble moves, combinations and using both sides of your body.”
Dominate the Paint- “Establishing position, back-down/face-up moves and rebounding.”
Elite Finisher- “Beating your defender, navigating the paint and finishing at the rim.”
Team Offense Principles- ”Moving without the ball, spacing and receiver spots.”
Point Guard Primer- “Pick & roll basics, creating passing angles and being a court leader.”
Lights Out Shooter- “Perfecting your technique, creating space and shooting off the dribble.”