Hume City Broncos takes a hugely active role in developing juniors basketballers across the North West of Melbourne, and to support that activity has a variety of Programs that assist that, including:
- Aussie Hoops – Provides boys and girls in the 5 – 10 age group, with a fun and safe Basketball experience that serves as an introduction to a lifetime of involvement in the game of basketball.
- Budding Broncos – For slightly older children who have shown an interest and aptitude for basketball but are still too young to play representative basketball.
- Skill Sessions – provides beginners to learn the game of basketball prior to joining domestic; and provides domestic players to learn and develop their skills and stepping them up to that next level.
- Coaching Programs – To improve the standard of our Coaches, the association regularly runs coaching courses to ensure our domestic and representative coaches are provided with the best development and training opportunities available.
- Toddler Hoops
- Skill Sessions
- Holiday Camps
- School Holidays Junior 3×3 Tournament